Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Monday, February 6, 2012
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop (Day Two)
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
24. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com
My Valentine Card:
For the 2nd day of the hop i used 3 cartridges for my valentine card! I used doodlecharms cartridge for the scalloped hearts, Best Images of 2009 for the Love You, and one of my faves and oldest cartridges Potpourri Basket for the intricately cut heart. I filled the red heart in with glitter glue and then used Pearlized paper bought at Hobby Lobby(The Paper Studio) and ribbon from the fabric section. Hope you love my card and hope you have a great Valentine's Day! Please hop on over to the lovely Teresa(link below) to see what she did!
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
3. Connie http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com4. Jenn lorist http://jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com5. Sheila http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
6. Marji http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com
8. Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com
9. Sabrina http://sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com
11. Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com
13. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
14. Vicki O http://luvmygypsy.blogspot.com
15. Claire http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
16. Cori www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
17. Vicki’s http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com <-----YOU ARE HERE
18. Teresa http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.com <-----------------Your next stop!
19. Gloria C http://craftnthings.blogspot.com
20. Tiffany http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com
21. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
22. Jessica K http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com
23. Heather m http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com
Friday, February 3, 2012
Today i made a layout using green for Erica's DT project. This was a simple yet fun layout! I used the dinosaur from Create a Critter(isn't he cute?). For the font i used George and Basic Shapes. The grass was punched from a fiskar punch and the cuttlebug folder, tiny bubbles was used. Hope you enjoyed my layout! Please check out the other work from my wonderful DT sisters!!http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ Have a good day everyone and please leave a comment! Thanks, Vickie