Monday, July 25, 2011

Hi Everyone!!

Hope everyone had a great day!! I am glad i got to venture out for a walk since a little rain made this possible.  I don't take the heat very well being i am a stay at home mom!! LOL!! Well i was up late and tried a christmas tag off of Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite cart.  I figured i could upload it and share!! It's simple but that is a good thing cause now i can make a bunch.

I added gemstones on the berries from The Paper Studio.. The tag was only 2 inches by 3.5 inches.  The words were only .25 inches.  I cut this on the expression 2 which cuts like a dream with small letters!! I used to have trouble cutting these!! I use the paper studio card stock pack(50pc for 4.99)..i keep every color of this in my room..i used beige and red.  The leaves were cut with a black shadow.. Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment