Monday, March 26, 2012

Card Sketch Tuesday!

Hi Everyone! Please feel free to join my blog if you would like! Today we were asked to design a card using green and yellow for Erica's Craftroom.  I made a card using the Gypsy and the Easter 2010 cartridge. I cut my card at 4 inches for the height and the inner patterned paper at 3.75.  I cut the bunny at 2.25 inches and I used liquid pearl for the eye and stickles for the tail.  I used my fiskars punch for the grass. Hope you like my card.  Please visit mycricutcraftroom for more projects like mine.  Thanks a bunch for looking and have a Happy Easter!! http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the shape of the base of the card and that Chocolate Bunny! Don't forget to link this to the Challenge blog. :)
    My Cricut Craft Room DT Sister,
    Jenny R

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty... perfect for the challenge -dt Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are "SPOT" on with the dots,colors and design! Nice!!
    TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    DT My Cricut Craft Room
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete