Saturday, March 3, 2012

Erica's Design Team 100 blog hop



Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
Day 2
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/  if not please start at the beginning


Make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.

Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore!  http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/

For the calender i cut the "grid" at 5.5, March at 2 and the numbers at 1 inch from the Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridge.  For March and the first shamrock, i used a pattern from the Imagine cartridge Bubblegum Stripes.  I allso cut the flourishes(next to March) at 2 inches using the cartridge Stretch Your Imagination.  All paper is from The Paper Studio.  Hope you enjoyed my project and hope you all have a Happy March! Please check out the rest of the lineup for more inspiration! Thanks for looking :) Would love for you to become a follower!   Your next stop is Heather E.



 

26 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty calendar!

    DT sis ~ Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome calendar!

    DT sister
    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great job!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the calendar. I could use this in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great calendar. nice idea for the use of the Cricut. Glad to be a new follower. Thanks so much for sharing

    God Bless
    Heather Pullen
    blessed2cre8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your calender page!

    Dana
    DT Sister
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute calendar- I had never noticed those flourishes on Stretch Your Imagination- I will have to use them at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your calendar!!! TFS!
    http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicki Ilove this calendar! The flourishes add such a nice touch. TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun calendar! I love the bright green.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!!

    xoxoxox

    Jess and Mason @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did great with your calendar! That is a great project!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Teresa
    dt sis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun, I keep saying I'm going to make my own and never do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I keep thinking I should get the Designers Calendar cart and your project is about to push me over to buy it! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute calendar. I have never seen this cart "in action" before.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have always wanted to see one of these calendar pages actually made. Thank you for designing this page. I will have to get out this cart and try to make April. Can you tell me how big can you cut the grid? And how big are the grid squares? I would love to make the page a 12X12.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really fun calendar for March!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty, green is my favorite color!!
    MCCR DT Sister,
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great calendar!
    TFS!
    Claire, dt sista
    www.threewaterscreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super Cute!
    Miranda :)
    My Cricut Craft Room DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great job!!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete